Sunday, January 6, 2008

Critically Inclined

Everyone has some fears of their own. So does the Duchess star Keira Knightley. She says she can take on any role, but when it comes to comedy, she is terrified.

Keira said: "I am a big fan of 'Blades of Glory'. I don't normally watch films like that and it was great. But getting involved in a Will Ferrell comedy would terrify me.

"I guess I am into darker things at the moment. I think I am quite frightened of comedy. It's never something that I've watched a lot of. I think people can always quote comic films and I've never been able to do that. I can quote you the tragic ones, but not the comic ones.

"I can't watch myself at all. I'm not really interested in trying to look at myself in a film and go, 'Yeah, good job.' I'm incredibly critical. And I like being critical - I like watching it and picking it apart."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home