Sunday, January 6, 2008

A Toned Body

The 'Atonement' star doesn't believe her acting career will last forever and is planning to go back to school to study a subject that will help her make a living.

Keira said: "I think acting is a profession that gets blown up and blown down in an instant, and that's cool and for me, that's what I find beautiful about it.

"It's not going to last forever, so at some point I will have to move on and I'll do something else, and that's fine. I haven't got a clue what it is, but when I do know, I'll go back to university. I'll study something and I'll become it."

The 22-year-old actress also revealed she plans to work a lot less in 2008.

She explained: "I've been working too much. The other weekend I worked 32 hours straight. You should work to live, not live to work. Frankly, I think balancing life and work, when you are on a film set, is impossible."

courtesy:askmen.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home