Sunday, January 6, 2008

Pretty Face


British actress Keira Knightley is quitting London to lead a quiet life in the countryside with boyfriend RUPERT FRIEND.

The "Atonement" star plans to move to the south of England with Friend in a bid to avoid the constant media attention she receives in the city.

She says, "I'm moving out of the centre so that I can lead a more domestic life. I want to have local things like shops and nice pubs. Central London is just too busy. I am also not a very sociable person I went to the Vanity Fair post-Oscar party and just stood in the corner drinking champagne. Honestly, I don't like parties very much. I have very few real friends in showbusiness so it's really not my crowd."

courtesy:celebrity news.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home