Sunday, January 6, 2008

Opening New Doors


Keira Knightley is desperate to cut down the number of movies she signs up for because she's sick of "living to work".

The British beauty has leapt from one big screen production to the next since shooting to prominence in 2003's "Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl," and is hotly tipped to pick up an Oscar nomination for her performance in 2007 release "Atonement."

However, Knightley is growing tired of spending all her waking hours on a film set - and is determined to free up some time to enjoy life.

She tells OK! magazine, "I haven't found a balance yet. I've been working too much. The other weekend I worked 32 hours straight. You know, I've always thought you work to live, you don't live to work. I'm definitely living to work, so I think I might have to address that. Frankly, I think balancing life and work, when you are on a film set, is completely impossible."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home